Thursday, January 5, 2012

Here goes nothing!

Ever since deciding to stay home with my son about 7 months ago, I have tossed around the thought of starting a blog that focused on the two things that have had the biggest impact on my life during the past few years--being a mom and learning to deal with the diagnosis of fibromyalgia . However, I am know for being incredibly picky as to what I put out in writing. It would take me way too long to admit to put out a newsletter for parents when I was a teacher. Once I was the one editing the newsletter for the center, it became a day long project. You can see why I would hesitate to undertake blogging. The start of the new year has me vowing to try something new, so here goes nothing!

3 comments:

  1. This picture of you two is so wonderful. I miss you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY! A new blog to follow! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Who knew this could be so scary! Maybe there is a way that you could edit mine and I could edit yours?! Have fun. Glad to see you! Happy to follow you!

    ReplyDelete